- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2-2,5 cups flour,
- 1 tsps baking powder,
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil and sugar in a mixing bowl,
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon and knead with your hands,
- Make wallnuts sized balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake at 180 C degrees until they start to crack on top,
- Remove from oven and set aside until they become to room temperature,
- Mix cinnamon and confectioners sugar and sprinkle the cookies with the mixture.