Soft Cinnamon Cookies Recipe
I am giving this recipe as a cookie recipe because it is a cookie in appearance. But in terms of texture, it's not really a cookie. As the name suggests, it has a soft texture. It is so soft that you might think you are eating cake if you eat it with your eyes closed. It may seem hard when it first comes out of the oven, but when it cools, it finds its original consistency.
It goes very well with the river. Especially in these days when the weather is cold, it is wonderful with that hot tea in the evening. It is almost a unique Indian fabric for those who do not want to use solid oil in their pastries.
It is easily prepared as it has very few ingredients. I think it is a suitable recipe for guests who say, "We're coming, pour the tea." In short, add it to your recipe book and try it as soon as possible. The weekend seems appropriate for this job, for example. If you are a family who likes to eat dessert after breakfast like us, you can enrich your breakfast table with these tons. I wish everyone a good weekend ahead.
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2-2,5 cups flour,
- 1 tsps baking powder,
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil and sugar in a mixing bowl,
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon and knead with your hands,
- Make walnuts sized balls and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper,
- Bake at 180 C degrees until they start to crack on top,
- Remove from oven and set aside until they become to room temperature,
- Mix cinnamon and confectioners sugar and sprinkle the cookies with the mixture.