- 1 red bell pepper,
- 1 yellow bell pepper,
- 3 medium size potatoes,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1/2 cup grated gouda / cheddar,
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful minced parsley.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small chunks, then boil until fully softened,
- Drain and mash the potatoes,
- Stir in the butter, cheese, salt, black pepper and parsley,
- For the peppers, cut the top part and remove the seeds,
- Densely stuff the peppers with mashed potato mixture,
- Put the top part on and place the peppers on a baking dish lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 230 degrees celsius preheated oven for 25-30 mins,
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 mins, then slice and serve.