Potato Puree Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 3 mid sized potatoes,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 1 cup grated mozzarella, grated,
- 2 cups milk,
- Salt an pepper.
- Fill half of a deep pot water, bring to a boil,
- Add potatoes and cook until tender when pierced with a knife, 25 to 30 minutes,
- Drain, peel and mash with a potato smasher,
- Melt the butter in a large pan,
- Add potatoes and cook stirring for 1-2 mins.,
- Add milk and grated mozzarella,
- Cook until set,
- Add salt and pepper, remove from heat.