Perhaps Italy is the best place to taste porcini mushroom recipes. But as we don’t have chance to visit Italy so frequently we cook our own porcini sauce at home. I am not an Italian cook yes, but I have to admit that I am nto so bad at Italian dishes. Porcini mushroom sauce is one of my specialities.
I like porcini mushrooms best as pasta sauce or as pasta filling. It also goes well with beef. In the near future I will even share a porcini mashroom sauce beef recipe. Keep following me:)
- A handful of porcini mushrooms, dried,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 tbsp. butter,
- 1/2 tbsp. flour,
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese,
- Salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Chop the porcini mushrooms,
- In a skillet pan melt the butter,
- Add flour and stir constantly for 1 mins.,
- Add the cream and stir,
- Add chopped porcini mushrooms,
- In low heat cook for 5 mins. stirring,
- Add grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper,
- Cook for 2 more mins. and remove from heat.