Porcini Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Perhaps Italy is the best place to taste porcini mushroom recipes. But as we don't have chance to visit Italy so frequently we cook our own porcini sauce at home. I am not an Italian cook yes, but I have to admit that I am nto so bad at Italian dishes. Porcini mushroom sauce is one of my specialities.
I like porcini mushrooms best as pasta sauce or as pasta filling. It also goes well with beef. In the near future I will even share a porcini mashroom sauce beef recipe. Keep following me:)
Enyoj the recipe
- A handful of porcini mushrooms, dried,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 tbsp. butter,
- 1/2 tbsp. flour,
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese,
- Salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Chop the porcini mushrooms,
- In a skillet pan melt the butter,
- Add flour and stir constantly for 1 mins.,
- Add the cream and stir,
- Add chopped porcini mushrooms,
- In low heat cook for 5 mins. stirring,
- Add grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper,
- Cook for 2 more mins. and remove from heat.