Grilled Red Pepper Salad
Serving : 4 Servings
- 5 red bell peppers,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tbsp. virgin olive oil,
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice,
- 1 tsp. salt.
- Place the bell peppers directly over the flame of a gas burner or barbecue or under a preheated grill, turning regularly, until completely blackened and soft,
- Place in a large bowl, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and leave to sweat for 10 minutes,
- Peel off and discard as much of the blackened skin as you can,
- Cut the stalks off and chop,
- In a bowl mix chopped grilled peppers, chopped garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice and salt.