- 500 gr. pasta of any kind you like,
- Water to boil.
Minced Meat Sauce;
- 250 gr. beef mince,
- 1 onion,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 2 teaspoons pepper paste,
- 2 teaspoons paprika,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- Black pepper.
- 2 cups yoghurt,
- 1/4 cup water,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- Boil the pasta in salted water,
- Chop the onion and sauté in vegetable oil until translucent,
- Add the tomato and pepper pastes and stir for 2 mins,
- Add the paprika and stir for 1 min,
- Add the meat and cook (stirring and mashing) until it turns brown,
- Add the salt and black pepper, then remove from heat,
- In a bowl, whisk together yoghurt, water, crushed garlic and salt,
- Drain the pasta,
- Mix the pasta with the yoghurt sauce,
- Place the meat sauce on top,
- Serve with some fresh parsley.