- 1,5 lt. pasteurized milk,
- 1 tablespoon natural (preferably organic) plain yogurt.
- Warm the milk to right below boiling point (around 44-46 C degrees),
- Pour it into a large bowl,
- Add in the yoghurt and stir really well,
- Put the lid on,
- Cover the bowl with a plastic airtight bag,
- Then wrap it with kitchen towel and place it somewhere warm (like turned off oven),
- Let it ferment for at least 6 hours (or overnight),
- Open the lid and check on the thickness,
- If it’s thick enough, place it in the refrigerator without moving it around too much,
- It will get to the right consistency the next day.