Oatmeal Yogurt Bars Recipe
After the ekmek kadayıfı, telli baba and cold baklava recipes I shared last weeks I wanted to share a light and relatively healthy dessert recipe for summer. Those who love ekmek kadayıfı have already made and ate the bread kadayif until now. I will say that a light dessert can be made during summer to alleviate his remorse, but when you think about it, I am sure that despite all the calories the ekmek kadayıfı has, it does not cause the slightest vibration of conscience in its lovers. At least, as a true ekmek kadayıfı lover, I don't have it.
Of course, ekmek kadayıfı is not the only one in this regard. For me, Şekerpare is in the same position. No matter how much calorie it has, I love it so much that every single calorie I take is ok for me. I do not feel like this for baklava, which many people love more. I like baklava, but I do not like it so much that I don't mind the calories I get.
Returning to our recipe, which leaves no need for such a heart searching, the oatmeal yogurt bars, in short, consist of a delicious layer with yoghurt and plenty of raspberries between two crispy layers with oats. If you wish, you can use fruits such as blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, black mulberries, sour cherries and apricots instead of raspberries.
- 100 g butter,
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal,
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1/2 cup sugar.
For the filling;
- 500 g of greek yogurt,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch,
- 300 g raspberries.
- Melt the butter,
- In a deep bowl combine oatmeal, flour, sugar and butter and mix with a spoon,
- Take yogurt in a bowl,
- Add sugar and cornstarch and whisk,
- Spread more than half of the oatmeal mixture into a 20 * 26 cm baking dish covered with wax paper,
- Spread the yoghurt mixture on it,
- Line the raspberries on it,
- Sprinkle over the remaining oatmeal mixture,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until the top is golden brown,
- After it cools completely, slice and serve.