Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Flourless chocolate cake is a delicious cake with very little ingredients, lots of chocolate, gluten free and very practical. I wanted to share the flourless chocolate cake recipe especially in the summer, because it is very nice with ice cream on top.
You can use homemade Maras dondurmasi or vanilla ice cream. If you want to cheer up this presentation a little more, you can pour homemade chocolate sauce on top also. Of course, each of these moves will increase the calories of your dessert. But if you are a person who does not eat desserts every day, and who eats it properly when he / she eats, you can be sure that the pleasure you get is worth the calories you get.
You can use dark or milk chocolate in the recipe. I used to use half dark and half milk chocolate in chocolate desserts, now I only use dark chocolate. Either the milk chocolates or my taste buds have changed. I can't taste chocolate from any milk chocolate anymore, it all feels like some kind of solid fat. But this is all my taste buds. Make sure to choose according to your own taste.
You can melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove. When melting the chocolate on the stove alone, you should definitely use the bain marie method so that it does not burn. But in this recipe, you don't need to use the bain marie method as chocolate is melted with butter. You can melt it on low heat directly on the fire.
The cake will rise and increase in volume while baking, and will collapse after removing it from the oven. This is what should happen, this is not a mistake. The inside will be in a consistency that many people would describe as doughy, just like in the brownie recipe. This is not an error either.
If you still doubt or have anything on your mind, don't hesitate to ask by comment.
- 4 eggs,
- 200 g of chocolate,
- 75 g butter,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove, tak them in a mixing bowl and wait until cools,
- Meanwhile, separate the whites and yolks of the eggs,
- Whisk the egg whites in a narrow and deep bowl until stiff peaks,
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder to the butter and chocolate mixture and mix,
- Add the egg yolks and mix,
- Add the egg whites in pieces and mix gently, trying not to damage the form of the egg whites,
- Pour the mixture into a greased 20 cm springform pan,
- Bake in a 180 C preheated oven until it rises and a crust forms and the crust cracks,
- Turn off the oven and wait for 10 minutes and then remove the cake,
- While serving top with powdered sugar if you wish, and garnish with fruits or ice cream and chocolate sauce.