Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Today is the day to sweeten our mouths a little :) Of course, you should not overdo it and sweeten it too much. Although the ingredients seem innocent, they are still high in calories. Especially hazelnuts (and all nuts such as almonds and walnuts) are very high in calories because they are very fatty. Don't forget to check the calories before you take it to your snacks. Keep that in mind when adjusting the portion.
It's a pretty simple recipe. The only important point is that the hazelnut is well grounded. When you ground hazelnut and banana together, the hazelnut becomes liquid with the banana. If you are saying how will it be, you can watch the breakfast chocolate hazelnut cream video. If the bowl of your rondo is wide, you cannot achieve this consistency no matter how much you pull. Therefore, you can grind the hazelnuts as thin as you can and then continue with a hand blender.
- 1 egg,
- 4 small sized (or 2 large sized) mature bananas,
- 1 cup of hazel nuts,
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Take the hazelnut and peeled bananas into the blender and pull it to the liquid,
- Add eggs and chocolate chips into it and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon (the consistency will be liquid)
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven until the edges are golden.