No Bake Sugar and Egg Free Flourless Cheesecake Recipe
We have a relatively healthy dessert recipe today. It has no flour and no sugar. But it doesn't mean that i is low in calories. It has healthy but high calorie ingredients such as oatmeal, hazelnuts, honey and apricots. So please don't get large portions of the dessert thinking that it 's "light". As I said, it's just relatively healthy.
It's also perfect for whom have allergies. It doesn't contain flour and eggs. May be this is the best thing about this dessert.
You can use any berries for topping. Black berries, framboise, mulberries... You can use the same recipe. Just don't forget that the amount of sugar changes according to your taste. So, please taste what you are preparing in every step.
Enjoy the recipe...
For the base;
- 3/4 cup oatmeal,
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts,
- 6 soft sun dried apricots.
For cheesecake mixture;
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 300 g cream cheese/mascarpone,
- 3 tablespoons honey,
- Fresh juice of half lemon,
- Grated peels of half lemon.
- 250 g strawberries,
- 1 sweet spoon spoon chia seed,
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- Pull oatmeal, nuts and apricots for a basin until they start sticking together in food processor,
- Put a 20 cm cake ring into an aproptiate size serving plate,
- Pour the mixture into the ring and press with your hand, set aside in the fridge,
- For the cheesecake mixture, beat the heavy cream in a deep and narrow container, until stiff peaks,
- Mix honey, lemon juice and lemon peels in a bowl,
- Add whipped cream and cream cheese and mix with a spatula until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Spread the mixture on top of the base and set aside in the fridge,
- For the sauce remove the stalks of the strawberries and chop them coarsely,
- Take the chopped strawberries into a saucepan and cook in low-mid heat until most of them melts,
- Remove from heat, add chia seeds and mix well,
- Add the honey and mix well,
- After the sauce is completely cooled spread it over the cheesecake,
- Set aside in the fridge 2 hours before serving.