Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
I have a really easy to make ice cream recipe for today. You don't need an ice cream maker, you don't need to cook anything, you don't need complicated ingredients. All you need is a good vanilla extract and some arm power.
As we mix heavy cream with milk it's almost impossible to reach into whipped cream texture. The consistency you will reach in this recipe will be almost like a milkshake. But even to reach this consistency is not easy with these ingredients, so you will need a little bit arm power.
The consistency and texture of the ice cream is not the same with the "processed ice cream like things" but for me it is one of the results you can reach at home. It is not too hard but it would be better if you set aside it in the fridge for 10-15 mins. before eating.
Please taste the mixture while beating and use sugar according to your taste. Not wait recipes to guess how much sugar you like and write it that way. Tha best result is obtained with tasting.
Enjoy the recipe...
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe with Video
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 cup of milk,
- 2 cheaping spoons of powdered sugar,
- 2 tsps vanilla extract.
- Put 10-15 cubes of ice into a narrow and deep bowl (such as the beating cup of a blender set),
- Take cream, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla into a ziplock bag,
- Put the bag onto the ice cubes,
- Beat the mixture until it reaches to a milkshake consistency,
- Zip the bag and set aside in the freezer,
- Remove from the freezer in every hour and smash with your hands for 5-6 hours (until ir reaches to ice cream texture).