- 4 tortilla breads,
- 1 whole chicken breast, chopped,
- 1 tomato, grated,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- 2 large red peppers,
- 1-1.5 cups of shredded cheddar cheese,
- 4 tablespoons canned corn,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the chopped chicken.
- Cook until partly golden,
- Add grated garlic and stir,
- Add the grated tomatoes and salt, cook for 4-5 mins and remove from heat,
- Spread the mixture over 4 tortillas,
- Chop the peppers and place them on the chicken mixture,
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and corn and bake in a 180 C degrees preheated oven until the cheese is melted.