- 2 whole chicken breasts, chopped,
- 2 stem scallion,
- 4-5 tablespoons oil,
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce,
- 1/2 cups of chicken broth (or just water)
- 1 tsp sugar,
- 1 tsp cornstarch,
- 1 tsp pepper flakes,
- Black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large pan,
- Add into the chicken and cook, constantly stirring, until brown,
- Combine soy sauce, chicken broth, sugar, pepper flakes, cornstarch and black pepper in a saucepan,
- Cook until set,
- Add the sauce and finely chopped scallions to the chickens and cook for a few more minutes,
- Serve with rice,
- Siprinkle sesame seeds if desired.