Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe
Serving : 5 Chicken Drumsticks
- 5 chicken drumsticks,
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp pepper paste,
- 1 tbsp grape vinegar,
- 1 tsp brown sugar,
- Salt to taste.
- In a deep bowl combine oil, vinegar, pepper paste, sugar and salt together,
- Add chicken drumsticks into the bowl and combine well (make sure that drumsticks are all coated with the sauce),
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour,
- Place a parchement paper into a baking dish,
- Set chicken drumsticks into the dish,
- Bake in a 210 C degrees pre-heated oven fror 15 mins., then decrease the heat to 180 C degrees and bake until golden all over.