- 250 gr. butter at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup olive oil,
- 1/2 cup yoghurt,
- 2 eggs (1 egg yolk will be brushed on top)
- 4,5 cups flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- 6-7 scallions,
- Poppy seeds to sprinkle on top.
- Whisk together butter, olive oil, yoghurt, 1 egg and 1 egg white,
- Add flour, baking powder and salt slowly while mixing with your hands, and knead until everything comes together to form a soft dough,
- Incorporate in the finely chopped scallions,
- Pull clementine size pieces from the dough and form into oval-shape, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Brush the top with egg yolk and sprinkle poppy seeds,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius until the top is golden brown.