- 125 g butter at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/4 cup yoghurt,
- 1 egg (egg yolk will be brushed on top)
- 2-2.5 cups flour,
- 1/2 tsp baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 2-3 scallions, chopped,
- Poppy seeds to sprinkle on top.
- Whisk together butter, olive oil, yoghurt and 1 egg white,
- Add flour, baking powder and salt slowly while mixing with your hands, and knead until everything comes together to form a soft dough,
- Incorporate in the finely chopped scallions,
- Pull clementine size pieces from the dough and form into oval-shape, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Brush the top with egg yolk and sprinkle poppy seeds,
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius until the top is golden brown.