- 1 baguette,
- Half chicken breast, cooked,
- 2 cups of grated parmesan,
- 1 cup of canned corn,
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley,
- Black pepper.
- Shred the chicken breast,
- Combine shredded breast with parmesan, corn, parsley, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well,
- Halve the baguette,
- Use a long, thin knife to hollow out the interior of each piece,
- Fill the pieces with the filling,
- Place the breads into an oven tray and bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven until the cheese melts.