- 1 whole chicken breast,
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup breadcrumbs,
- 1/2 cup grated grated parmesan,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the chicken breast in large cubes,
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on top,
- Beat the egg in a bowl,
- Mix the grated parmesan and breadcrumbs in a wide plate,
- Dip the chicken bites into the egg first, then cover with breadcrumbs+parmesan mixture,
- Place the chicken bites into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden.