- 300 gr. crumbled feta cheese,
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts,
- 2 tablespoons ground pistachios,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1 handful finely minced parsley,
- 1 teaspoon dried mint,
- 1 teaspoon thyme,
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Set 1 tablespoon of ground walnuts and 1 tablespoon of ground pistachios aside to use for decoration later,
- Stir together all the remaining ingredients,
- Make walnut size balls out of the mixture,
- Coat half of the balls with ground walnuts and the other half with ground pistachios.