- 1 zucchini,
- 1/2 cup short cut vermicelli pasta,
- 1 cup canned chickpeas,
- 1/2 cup canned corn,
- 2 tbsps flour,
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 6 cups water, at room temperature,
- Salt and dried min to taste.
- Wash and grate the zucchini,
- Heat oil in a deep pan,
- Add grated zucchini and sautee until tender,
- Add flour and sautee for a few mins. more,
- Add water, stir well, until no lumps,
- Add vermicelli, chickpeas and corn, cook until vermicelli is tender,
- Add salt, stir and remove from heaat,
- Sprinkle dried mint while serving.