- 1 chicken breast, chopped,
- 1 carrot, chopped,
- 1 green pepper, cjopped,
- 1 cup vermicelli,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups water,
- Black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large pan,
- Add carrots and pepper, cook until tender,
- Add chickens, cook until changes colour,
- Add tomato paste, cook until smells good,
- Add the vermicelli and cook for 5 more minutes stirring frequently,
- Add the water and salt, then cook until all the water is absorbed,
- Finally add the black pepper and remove from heat, then let the pilaf rest for 10 mins with the lid on.