I’ve been writing occasionally, after I started blogging I learned a lot about people’s eating and drinking habits, some of which were a little bit strange to me. One of them is the people that do not like granular soups. It was quite strange when I first noticed it, but when I thought for a while and thought it might be relevant to the eating habits that were acquired as a baby, I accepted it as it was. Considering the traumas that may have been experienced in childhood, it is possible to accept all kinds of strange eating habits.
Then I wanted to share the recipe for a smooth zucchini soup, while I already have a perfect zucchini soup with vermicelli. While preparing a smooth soup recipe to whom like it this way, I also made the soup milk, yogurt, butter and gluten free for whom needs.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 2 pieces of green zucchini, grated,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 3-4 tablespoons oil,
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal,
- 5 cups of water,
- Black pepper.
- Heat oil in a pot,
- Add the onion and sautee until tender,
- Add zucchini and cook in low heat, constantly stirring, until tender,
- Add the corn flour and sautee for 1-2 mins.,
- Add water and stir well,
- Using a hand blender, pulse until completely smooth,
- Cook until the desired consistency,
- Add salt and pepper, stir and remove from the heat.