Baked Zucchini Boat Recipe
This is a light summer recipe. Especially if you can grow vegetables as much as yourself in your garden, it will be delicious with the fresh vegetables you collect from the garden. When you remove the cheddar from the recipe, it also becomes a great diet dish. You can add a small amount of curd cheese instead of cheddar if you say it's the cheese that also gives its taste. You can create a menu that is both satisfying and light with a bowl of soup, zucchini boat and plenty of green salad.
Dieting is very difficult, especially for employees. It is not possible to find light meals outside for lunch. Meals that can be taken from home are also quite limited. zucchini sandal can be consumed cold as it does not contain solid fat. If you are taking your lunch from home, I think you should add this recipe to your workplace list. You can have a great meal even at work with zucchini sandalwood, yogurt, green salad and 1 slice of bread.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 3 green zucchinis,
- Half an onion,
- 1 tomato,
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 handful of chopped parsley,
- Grated swiss cheese / cheddar,
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, thyme and dried mint.
- Boil the zucchinis for 15-20 until cooked but not fully tender,
- Remove the zucchinis from water and cut vertically in half,
- Scoop the seeds out using a spoon,
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in olive oil until tender,
- Add the tomato paste and stir for 1-2 mins,
- Add the paprika and stir,
- Add the seeds of the zucchinis to the pan and continue cooking,
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and add to the pan, then cook for 4-5 mins,
- Add the chopped parsley and the rest of the spices before removing the pan from heat,
- Evenly distribute the filling onto the zucchini halves,
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top,
- Place the zucchinis on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 220 degrees Celsius until the cheese melts.