- 1 medium green zucchini,
- 1/2 onion,
- 3 eggs,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 2-3 tbsps vegetable oil,
- Chopped dill,
- Cheese of your choice for filling.
- Finely chop the onion,
- Peel the zucchini and cut into small cubes,
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until tender,
- Add the zucchini and cook until soft,
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk and salt,
- Add the onion and zucchini in the pan to the egg mixture and stir,
- Pour the mixture back into the pan,
- Cook on low heat (lid on) until the eggs are set,
- Decorate with red pepper flakes and dried mint.