- 200 gr butter at room temperature,
- 1 egg,
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar,
- 3-4 cups all purpose flour,
- 1 cup chopped walnuts,
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon,
- For topping 2 tbsps confectioners sugar and 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- In a bowl mix butter, egg, cinnamon and confectioners sugar together,
- Add flour step by step and knead until smooth and elastic,
- Add walnuts and combine until well blended,
- Shape into walnut size balls and place in a cookie sheet,
- Bake at 180 C degrees oven until golden,
- Turn off the heat and wait 5 min. before removing from oven,
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 5 mins.,
- Combine confectioners sugar and cinnamon,
- Top each cookie with confectioners sugar and cinnamon sprinkle.