- 1 egg,
- 1 cup lukewarm milk,
- 1/4 cup oil,
- 1 tsp instant yeast,
- 2 tablespoons sugar,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 4 cups of flour.
For the filling;
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature,
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts,
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts.
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar,
- 2 tablespoons milk.
- Take egg, milk, oil, yeast, sugar and salt into a deep bowl and mix,
- Add flour part by part and knead until you reach an elastic dough,
- Make a ball and cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 45 minutes-1 hour,
- For the filling combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon together and mix until a homogeneous consistency is obtained,
- Knead the dough again and roll it in a rectangular shape on the counter,
- Spread the cinnamon mixture over and sprinkle nuts and walnuts,
- Roll the dough from the larger side,
- Cut the roll in 2-3 finger thickness,place in a 22 cm greased oven dish,
- Bake in a 190 pre-heated oven until golden,
- For icing, mix milk and powder sugar together,
- Spread over slightly,
- Serve hot, warm or cold.