Hazelnuts Cookies Recipe
Serving : 100-120 Cookies
- 200 g butter, at room temperature,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar,
- 3-4 cups flour,
- 1 cup fine processed hazelnuts,
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar,
- 2 tsps cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, egg and confectioners sugar together,
- Add baling powder and cinnamon, then mix well,
- Add flour gradually and knead the dough,
- Add processed hazelnuts and knead until set,
- In a small bowl mix confectioners sugar and cinnamon together,
- Make hazelnut sized balls with the dough,
- Coat the balls with sugar-cinnamon mixture and place in a parchement paper covered baking sheet,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven for 10-15 mins.