- 6 phyllo sheets,
- 400 gr. crumbled full-fat feta cheese,
- Finely chopped parsley (optional)
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Cut each phyllo sheet to form 8 triangles,
- Put 2 triangles on top of each other to form a total of 24 triangles with two layers,
- Place 1 tablespoon of cheese in log form to the wider side of each triangle,
- Firmly roll the phyllo sheet making sure that the two sides are secured within the roll,
- Seal the end using water,
- Deep-fry the rolls in hot vegetable oil until golden brown.
Note: If you want, you can mix a handful of finely chopped parsley with the crumbled cheese.