Spinach and Quinoa Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Serving : 2 Servings
- 1/2 cup of quinoa,
- 150 g raw spinach, chopped,
- 5 slices of dried tomatoes,
- 2 tablespoons of currant,
- 2 tablespoons walnuts,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 tsp pepper flakes,
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Wash and drain quinoa,
- Place in a pot; cover with 1 cup water,
- Boil, then reduce heat and simmer until tender,
- Wash and drain the sun dried tomatoes and place in a bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 10 mins.
- Drain and chop finely,
- Take spinach into a deep bowl,
- Add the quinoa, sun dried tomatoes, the walnuts, currants, pepper flakes and the black pepper,
- Spread the lemon juice and olive oil over and mix the salad well.