Spinach Cookies Recipe
I used spinach a lot this year. There is almost no food left that I didn't put spinach in. One of them is these delicious cookies to snack on. Both the flavors and the colors were wonderful. It is also a very fertile dough as it is rolled and cut thinly.
Since the color of the dough is green, I cut it with a pine tree mold. If you have leaf-shaped patterns, they will also be very stylish. If you don't have a mold, I explained how you can shape it in the video of the recipe that will be with you in a few days.
- 125 g of butter at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup of spinach puree,
- 1/4 cup of vinegar,
- 1 tsp of baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp of salt,
- 4 cups of flour,
- Sea salt for topping.
- Beat butter, vegetable oil, egg, spinach puree and vinegar in a bowl,
- Add flour step by step and start kneading,
- Add salt and baking powder and remaining flour and knead until dough doesn't stick to your hands any more,
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 0,5 cm thickness,
- Cut into tree shapes with cookie cutters,
- Place cookies 0,5 cm apart onto a cookie sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Sprinkle sea salt on top,
- Bake 7-8 mins. in a 180 degrees C pre-heated oven.