- 100 g butter, at room temperature,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 egg,
- 3-3,5 cups whole wheat flour,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1 tsp sugar,
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds,
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley.
- In a deep bowl stir butter, oil, egg, salt, sugar, baking powder, sesame seeds and parsley together,
- Add the flour gradually and knead until you get a dough that does not stick to your hand,
- Make small balls from the dough and place them on the oven tray (do not need to grease or use parchement paper)
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven for 15 mins.,
- Turn off the heat and wait 15 mins. before you remove the cookies from the oven.