- 600 gr button mushrooms, cleaned and chopped,
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste,
- 1/4 tbsp grounded red pepper,
- 1 cup tomtato puree,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- Salt to taste.
- In a skillet heat vegetable oil,
- Add onions and cook until translucent,
- Add green peppers and sautee for 3-4 mins,
- Add tomato paste and cook for another 2 mins,
- Add grounded red pepper and stir,
- Add mushrooms and cook until they loosen and then soak their water back,
- Add tomato puree and salt,
- Cover and cook until mushrooms are tender.