- 400 g mushrooms, chopped,
- 1 cup green lentils, washed and drained,
- 4 tbsps olive oil,
- 1 cup milk,
- Salt to tates,
- 1/4 tsp pepper,
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmegs,
- 5 cups boiling water.
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan,
- Add into mushrooms and saute until they dissolve their juice first and then the juice evaporates,
- Add intp the green lentils and stir,
- Add intp the water, stir and cover the lid,
- Cook in low heat until the lentils are tender,
- Add into the milk and stri fast,
- Boil for a few mins more,
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir and remove from heat.