- 500 g julienne chopped chicken breast,
- 400 g of mushrooms, chopped,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- Black pepper,
- Cooked pasta for serving.
- Melt the butter in a large pan,
- Arrange the chickens and fry both sides,
- Remove the cooked chicken into a bakware and put in the oven heated in 150 C degrees until the remaining ingredients are ready,
- Take the onion into the same pan (add some butter if you need), sautee until tender,
- Add the mushrooms and saute until tender,
- Add the heavy cream and mix,
- When the cream begins to boil add the chickens and cook for a few minutes,
- Add salt and black pepper and mix, remove from the heat,
- Serve on cooked pasta.