- 500 gr julienne beef,
- 1 onion,
- 3 tbsps olive oil,
- Black pepper,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- A handful of porcini mushrooms, dried,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 tbsp. butter,
- 1/2 tbsp. flour,
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese,
- Salt and ground black pepper to season.
- Grate onion and take into a glass bowl,
- Add beef, olive oil, salt and black pepper and combine well,
- Cover with a stretch film amd set aside in fridge for 4-8 hours,
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet pan,
- Add marinated beef and sautee until tender,
- Meanwhilechop the porcini mushrooms for sauce ,
- In a skillet pan melt the butter,
- Add flour and stir constantly for 1 mins.,
- Add the cream and stir,
- Add chopped porcini mushrooms,
- In low heat cook for 5 mins. stirring,
- Add grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper,
- Cook for 2 more mins. and remove from heat.