- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 cup milk,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup boiled and mashed pumpkin puree,
- 2-2,5 cups all purpose flour,
- 10 g baking powder,
- Ground vanilla with the tip of the knife,
- 1 cup ground walnuts.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar,
- Add in the milk, vanilla and vegetable oil and continue whisking,
- Stir in the flour and baking powder slowly and whisk,
- Add the pumpkin puree and whisk until you get a smooth batter,
- Finally incorporate in the walnuts and fold,
- Pour the batter into a well-greased bread loaf pan,
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees celsius until the top is golden brown, or until when a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.