3 Layers Squash Cake Recipe
Serving : 9 Slices
- 6-7 slices bundt cake of any kind, crushed,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1 tbsp melted butter.
For Cream Filling;
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 3 spoonful of flour,
- 4 cups milk,
- 1/4 cup sugar,
- A pinch of ground vanilla.
For Squash Topping;
- 500 g peeled and chopped pumpkin,
- 1 cup sugar.
- For topping place squash into a pan and pour sugar over,
- Cook in low heat until tender and the juice evaporates completely, set aside to cool,
- For the base, combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead well,
- Lay the mixture into a 22 cm springform pan,
- For cream filling melt the butter in a pan,
- Add flour and cook for 2-3 mins., constantly stirring,
- Add milk slowly and stir fast,
- If it becomes lumpy use a blender for a smooth cream,
- Add sugar and cook until thickens,
- Add vanilla sugar, mix and remove from heat,
- Set aside for 5 mins. and then pour over the cake base,
- Process the pumpkin in a food processor or blender and garnish the cake using a piping bag.