- 6-7 slices bundt cake of any kind, crushed,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1 tbsp melted butter.
For Cream Filling;
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 3 spoonful of flour,
- 4 cups milk,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 10 g vanilin sugar.
For Squash Topping;
- 500 g peeled and chopped squash,
- 1 cup sugar.
- For topping place squash into a pan and pour sugar over,
- Cook in low heat until tender and the juice avaporates, set aside to cool,
- For the base combine all indredients in a bowl and knead well,
- Lay the mixture into a 22*22 cm bakeware evenly,
- For cream filling melt the butter in a pan,
- Add flour and cook for 2-3 mins., constantly stirring,
- Add milk slowly and stir fast,
- If it becomes lumpy use a blender for a smooth cream,
- Add sugar and cook until thickens,
- Add vanilin sugar, mixx and remove from heat,
- Set aside for 5 mns. and then pour over the cake base,
- Blend the squash topping and garnish the cake using a piping bag.