Fried Grated Potato With Cheese Filling
Another breakfast recipe day has come. I do my best to pamper yourself for breakfast tomorrow and the next morning, whether with family, friends or alone. Weekend breakfasts are especially important for employees. As in the other five days of the week, there is no obligation to order a bagel/pastry and tea pairing or a few bites of breakfast without leaving the house.
After getting up in the morning and doing a few laps around the house, you lie down in front of the TV and zapping through the channels. It is learned which celebrity did what this week from a few magazine programs that come across from time to time. Slowly going to the kitchen and checking what's in the cupboard.
Long breakfast are really enjoyable. Especially crowded ones. Even more beautiful is the conversation that goes on at that table after breakfast is over. Especially in these snowy days, when there is nothing better to do outside, I think the best thing is to gather your loved ones and set up a nice breakfast table.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 5 medium sized potatoes,
- 1 small cup of grated parmesan cheese,
- 3 table spoons of vegetable oil.
- Grate the potatoes,
- Add salt and pepper and mix,
- Butter the bottom of an omelet pan,
- Pour half of the potato grates to the pan evenly,
- Spread grated parmesan on top of the potatoes,
- Spread the remaining potatoes on the cheese evenly,
- Cover the pan with a lid and about 10-15 minutes
- Turn over carefully and cook the other side at low heat until gets golden brown.