Last year I was sharing a diet recipe every week. Times I was eating more healthy:) I will try to share more healthy recipes this summer, I promise to myself. But first Ramadan. Ramadan is the holy month of Muslims which starts on 16 May this year. During Ramadan Muslims are supposed to be fasting both for food and bad habits.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 500 g of strawberries,
- 1 tablespoon chia seed,
- 3 tablespoons honey.
- Remove the stalks of the strawberries and chop them coarsely,
- Take the chopped strawberries into a saucepan and cook in low-mid heat until most of them melts,
- Remove from heat, add chia seeds and mix well,
- Add the honey and mix well,
- Pour into jars and cover the lids.