Parmesan Cheese Hasselback Potato Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 4 small potatoes, cleaned & leave skins on,
- 4 cloves of Garlic, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- Pinch of salt,
- 100 gr parmesan cheese, thin sliced.
- Lay potatoes flat on cutting board and starting from one end of the potato, make slits about 2-3 mm apart,
- Cut to about 0.5 cm from the base of the potato, be careful not to slice all the way through,
- Carefully insert pinches of garlic in between the slits of the potatoes,
- Pour vegetable oil all around potatoes and sprinkle salt,
- Transfer potatoes into a greased baking pan,
- Bake at 180 C degrees for about 1 hour and 15 mins,
- Remove from oven and place parmesan slices in between splits and bake again for 5-7 mins.