- 2 mid-sized potatoes,
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 2 tsps chilli pepper,
- 1 tsp salt.
- Peel potatoes and slice with peeler,
- Wash and drain well,
- Transfer on a towel and dry,
- In a deep bowl mix vegetable oil, salt and chilli together,
- Put sliced potatoes into the mixture and combine well,
- Place a parchement paper into a baking pan,
- Place potatoes on the paper, try not to touch each other,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden in the edges,
- Remove from oven and turn upside down all the potatoes,
- Bake again until crispy.