Pesto Potatoes Recipe
After the holidays, I choose simple recipes both to make at home and share on my blog. It is known that those who celebrate holidays with their families have guest fatigue, and those who choose to go on holiday have holiday fatigue. At such times, both the refrigerator and our energy stores are empty. That's why we prepare practical meals that can be made with ingredients that are always available at home.
That's why I prepared a delicious recipe with pesto sauce, which is always available in everyone's home. Of course I'm kidding. I know that everyone doesn't have pesto at hand but I shared pesto sauce recipe with you a while ago and I gave you the good news that pesto recipes are on the way. Here is one of those recipes.
If you suffer from the fatigues I listed above, don't tire yourself in the kitchen for the next few days. You can prepare the foods you have stored in the freezer for difficult days. If nothing else, there's sure to be a few pieces of chicken. You can grill chicken from those chickens. If you have pesto sauce on the side, make this delicious potato treat. Even if you don't have pesto sauce, you'll get a very delicious baked potato when you cook the potatoes until the pesto sauce is added. Even if there is a family member who wants more in these hot temperatures, give him a kitchen apron and send him off to the kitchen with an anthem.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 10 small unpeeled fresh potatoes,
- 3 sprigs of basil
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts,
- 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese,
- 1/4 clove of garlic,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- Parmesan cheese for serving.
- Wash the potatoes and chop them coarsely,
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt according to your taste and mix,
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until golden brown,
- Wash and dry the basil for the sauce,
- Add basil, 6 tablespoons of olive oil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic and salt to the food processor and pulse on the fast setting until it becomes pureed,
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and pour them into a deep bowl,
- Add pesto sauce and mix,
- Transfer it to a serving plate and grate the parmesan cheese on top.
Enjoy your meal...