Kumpir (Stuffed Baked Potato) Recipe
For someone who likes all kinds of potatoes, I think kumpir is the king of potato recipes. Corn, peas, carrots, salami, sausage, ketchup and mayonnaise are the most suitable for potatoes. It is not limited to these, of course. You can add all kinds of ingredients to suit your taste. Pickles are very good, for example, I think corn chips add a crunchy flavor. In short, you can change the ingredients according to what you like and how much you like.
With this recipe, your hygienic concerns such as how they make it from the ingredients while eating baked potatoes, whether they wash the materials they use after dropping them on the floor will come to an end. You will comfortably eat and feed the baked potatoes you prepare at home.
- 4 large potatoes,
- 2 tablespoons of butter,
- 150-200g of grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese,
- Olives, Russian salad, roasted red pepper, pickles and taco chips to garnish.
- Boil the potatoes for 20 mins. and drain,
- Place the potatoes into a paning pan covered with parchement paper,
- Bake at 250 degrees celsius until fully softened for about 40 mins,
- Remove from the oven and cut a thin slice from the top,
- Put two potatoes into an oval shaped service plate,
- Using a small spoon, mash and stir the inside of the two potatoes creating a potato bowl form the skin,
- Add in the salt, butter and cheese, then stir until they melt,
- Garnish with the olives, Russian salad, roasted red pepper, pickles and taco chips,
- Prepare the remaining two potatoes the same way.