- 4 large potatoes,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 150-200 gr. grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese,
- Olives, Russian salad, roasted red pepper, pickles and taco chips to garnish.
- Boil the potatoes for 20 mins. and drain,
- Place the potatoes into a paning pan covered with parchement paper,
- Bake at 250 degrees celsius until fully softened for about 40 mins,
- Remove from the oven and cut a thin slice from the top,
- Put two potatoes into an oval shaped service plate,
- Using a small spoon, mash and stir the inside of the two potatoes creating a potato bowl form the skin,
- Add in the salt, butter and cheese, then stir until they melt,
- Garnish with the olives, Russian salad, roasted red pepper, pickles and taco chips,
- Prepare the remaining two potatoes the same way.