No-Sugar Healthy Oatmeal Bites Recipe
Serving : 20 Bites
- 3/4 su oatmeal,
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts,
- 1/2 cups walnuts,
- 4 dried figs, chopped,
- 1 tbsp honey,
- 2 tsps tahini,
- 2 tbsp molasses,
- Sesame seeds for topping.
- Pulse oatmeal, hazelnuts, walnuts and figs until you reach a dough,
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add honey and knead well,
- Make walnut sized balls, Press with your thumb on top,
- In a small bowl combine tahini and molasses together,
- Pour the sauce on top of the oatmeal ball,
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.