- 1 cup white dried beans,
- 1 cup finely ground hazelnuts,
- 3 scoopful of confectioners sugar,
- 1 tbsp tahini,
- 1 tbsp molasses,
- 120 g chocolate.
- Put some boiling water into a pressure cooker,
- Add washed and drained white beans,
- Cook a little bit, they should be half cooked,
- Drain and set aside to cool, then pulse until finely ground,
- In a deep bowl combine ground beans, hazelnuts, tahini, confectioners sugar and molasses and knead,
- Make walnut sized balls,
- Melt chocolate in a pan put over another pan half full with water (bain marie),
- Cover the balls with chocolate and put on a baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Set aside in the fridge to chill.