- 7 soft dates (100 g without seeds),
- 1 cup oatmeal,
- 1/2 cup of hazel nuts,
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Whiz oatmeal in a food processor until it becomes flour and take it to a mixing bowl,
- Take the dates and hazelnuts in the food processor and whiz until it becomes a paste,
- Add paste to the oatmeal flour
- Add cocoa and knead until well mixed,
- Take the mixture onto a plastic wrap and make a square or rectangular shape,
- Slice it at the desired size,
- Eat right away or wrap with plastic wraps and keep at room temperature.