Granola Cups Recipe
Serving : 12 Cups
- 2 cups of oatmeal,
- 1 egg white,
- 1/2 avocado,
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- 1/2 cup grounded hazelnuts,
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds,
- 1/2 cup of raspberries.
For the filling;
- 2 heaping spoon of plain yogurt,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- Any fruits you deserve.
- Crush avocado in a deep bowl,
- Add oatmeal, egg white, honey, hazelnuts, chia seeds and raspberries and mix until you get a homogenous mixture,
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tray,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until the edges are golden,
- When you remove it from the tray from the oven, the undersides of the cups will be still soft, if you want it to be crunchy, you can place the cups upside down into a baking tray and bake until crunchy,
- For the filling beat yogurt and honey together,
- Pour the mixture into the cups,
- Place any fruits you deserve on top.