- 4 medium banana,
- 3 cups of oatmeal,
- 1 cup of chocolate chips,
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts,
- 40 g bitter chocolate.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a deep bowl,
- Add oatmeal, chocolate chips and ground hazelnut and mix well,
- Drop the cookies with a cookie scoop into a baking tray covered with parchement paper,
- Bake the cookies in e 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until the edges are slightly golden,
- Melt the chocolate in microvawe and pour into a zip lock,
- Cut a tiny piece from the corner and squeeze on the cookies.