- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 3/4 cup whole milk,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 3 cups whole milk,
- 3 tablespoons flour,
- 3 tablespoons starch,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- 2 tbsps heavy cream,
- 2-3 drops vanilla aroma.
- 4 bananas.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until frothy,
- Add the milk, vanilla extract and vegetable oil and continue whisking,
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, then whisk everything together until you get a smooth batter,
- Pour into a greased springform pan and bake at 180 degrees celsius until the toothpick comes clean,
- For the custard, combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan and whisk until you see no lumps,
- Put on medium heat and cook stirring constantly until thickened,
- After the cake cools down, cut the top to flatten and get rid of the dome,
- Then scoop out the inside of the cake to form a cavity in the shape of a bowl,
- Place the bananas you cut in half inside the cavity,
- Pour the custard into the cake and give the top of the custard a dome shape using a spatula or a spoon,
- Crumble the cake pieces you have trimmed and scooped out, then cover the top of the custard with them,
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.