For the cake;
- 5 eggs (whites and yolks are separated),
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup flour.
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 200 ml cream cheese,
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar,
- 1 pack of vanilin sugar.
For filling and topping;
- 10-15 strawberries.
- For the cake beat egg whites until stiff peaks,
- In a different bowl beat egg yolks until creamy,
- Add milk and vegetable oil and beat together,
- Add egg whites one scoop at a time and stir together with a spatula,
- Add the flour and stir in trying not to loose the bubbly consistency of the batter,
- Pour the mixture into a large baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Bake until the toothpick comes clean in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven,
- Remove from oven and cover with a kitchen towel, set aside for a few mins.,
- Then roll the cake and cover with the towel again and set aside to cool,
- When cooled completely prepare the cream,
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks,
- In a different bowl combine cream cheese and confectioners sugar together and stir well,
- Add heavy cream and vanilin sugar and stir until homogenous,
- Unroll the cake and remove the parchement paper, cut the edges if not smooth,
- Coat 2/3 of the cream over the cake,
- Chop and place half of the strawberries over, then roll again,
- Coat the cake with the remaining cream and garnish with the remaining strawberries.